Business Development Manager
- Reference :
- Category :
- Job Type :
- Salary :
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Location :
- Job Posted :
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR AN EXPERIENCED SALES MANAGER- DO YOU HAVE APPRENTICESHIP & EMPLOYER ENGAGEMENT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE? - CONTACT US TODAY!
Overview of Role:
- Responsible for enrolments across then business with the South East contract area.
- Promotion of provision, throughout all partners, for example: Jobcentre Plus, Work Programme providers, key partners etc.
- Promotion of 16-18 pre apprenticeships and full apprenticeships.
- Attendance, organisation and lead at trade fairs and welfare to work events.
- Key contract for referrals from partners, including all communication required by partner organisations.
- To actively target and build prospect client relationships in your geographic area.
- Maintain and develop close client relationship of new contracts.
- Develop and actively engage in client relationship building
- Identifies and targets influential people inside the client, customer and third party organisation and builds relationships with them
- Utilise Marketing Manager to develop targeting strategies within your geographic region
- Manage effectively the sales process through prospect development / tender receipt, proposal, presentation and closing negotiations
- To ensure contract profitability through a commercial evaluation, and a full understanding of risks and liabilities, prior to presenting written sales proposals
- To ensure successful sales and business mobilisation with early achievement of both the required financial run rates and quality standards
- Prepares fully for negotiations, to include identifying desired outcomes and acceptable / unacceptable comprise
- Uses a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately