- Reference :
- Category :
- Job Type :
- Salary :
- Location :
- Job Posted :
Employability Trainer - Eastbourne - £25,000
We are working with a National Training provider - who are seeking a number of candidates with exceptional Employment Training experience. If you are a qualified Trainer/Assessor and have experience of delivering Employability programmes, with a specific focus in Customer Service training - we want to hear from you.
Key aspects of the role:
- Prepare lessons efficiently in order to conduct them competently.
- Deliver and assess accredited and non accredited qualifications according to the delivery schedule.
- Set and assess learner work product daily, ensuring feedback is provided in a timely manner.
- Complete remedial actions identified by the IV promptly to ensure learner achievement performance is included in the given month.
- Monitor the learners’ progress throughout the course, against the criteria
- Create schemes of work and lesson plans in accordance with the qualification specifications.
- Prepare educational material to assist with stretch and challenging the learning.
- Abide by the copyright rules and always source material before photocopying.
- Be prepared to deliver and assess a suite of work skills specialist programmes as required.
- Manage the classroom effectively and challenge learners on attendance and punctuality in line with the policy.
- Regularly report back to HQ, the attendance records throughout the course.
- Substitute for other Trainers / Advisors in case of their absence, as mutually agreed with the Team Leader and/or Manager.
- Be involved in observation programme across all provision.
- Be involved in standardisation meetings.
- Represent Company at all times in a professional manner at all sites and any travel in between.
- Liaise regularly with Advisors’ on learners’ readiness for progression in to employment, provide handover information to new or substitute trainers.
- Incorporate technology such as tablets and smart phones into your teaching and use the interactive projector and Smart Notebook when scheduled to teach in a room with such facilities.
- Inforce the tidy desk policy in your classroom, including all sites hired for delivery and be responsible for the equipment provided.