- Reference :
- Category :
- Information Technology
- Job Type :
- Salary :
- £30 - £40k
- Location :
- Nationwide - can be based anywhere
- Job Posted :
REA are on the lookout for a brilliant, PHP software developer who wants to join a renowned digital agency. Working remotely, your main responsibilities will be managing delivery of client projects, and partnering with our clients to provide solutions.
You will be leading the agencies clients in technical decision making, and a solution focused approach to deliver maximum value is essential. You will oversee and contribute to work on an array of interesting projects from bespoke Symfony and Laravel applications to PWA apps (like our website), provide support to the team when required, and always be looking to improve the development process.
Your experience and insight will be sought on best practice and solutions, and you’ll have the opportunity to shape and evolve practices to help continue to deliver excellence.
This role is an ideal career for a software developer who wants to take their next step, and join an award-winning digital agency and achieve big things with many fantastic clients.
PHP Developer Essential Skills:
- 2+ year’s experience as a PHP web developer
- Commercial Symfony Experience
- Well-rounded knowledge of development best practice
- Strong problem-solving skills, and solution focused approach
- Eager to develop your experience, skills, and career with our agency
- OOP/MVC development practices
- Experienced developing API integrations
- Expert with source code management tools: Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD
Desirable PHP Developer Experience:
- Experience leading and managing a development team
- Worked in an Agency
- Experience with open source software like WordPress, Symfony, Laravel or similar
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Experience with Jira/Agile Methodology
- Server management
Why Choose this Agency?
- Competitive salary and structured career development plan
- Develop your career with one of the UK’s leading digital agencies
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands and be involved with bleeding edge learning that brings
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment with R&D time and personal development time
- Budget towards books, training and personal development
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts is always ready to help
- Social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paintballing – the usual sort of stuff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Remote working available